Horder Healthcare has several dynamic physiotherapy centres located in Crowborough, Eastbourne, Horley and Tunbridge Wells. Affordably priced at just £40 for the initial consultation and then £30 for follow up appointments, we provide expert service and treatment.
All our Physiotherapists are Members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC).
They are able to provide treatment for musculoskeletal and orthopaedic conditions such as:
- Sports injuries
- Back and neck problems
- Shoulder, arm, wrist or hand problems
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot problems
- Post operative surgery
- Postural problems
- Muscle and joint problems
Physiotherapy will help relieve your symptoms, promote tissue healing and help you to return to home life, work, sport and leisure activities.
Before treatment starts the Physiotherapist will assess you and help you understand what’s wrong and explain how you can avoid further problems. They will then develop an effective treatment plan that takes into account your lifestyle, leisure activities and general health.
Treatment options include:
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Joint mobilisation
- Electrotherapy (ultrasound, interferential and LASER)
- Sports and therapeutic massage
- Acupuncture for pain relief
- Spinal core stability retraining, incorporating
- classwork and one-to-one
- – Traditional Pilates
- – Modified Pilates
- Exercise class for knee pain associated with arthritis
- Postural education
- Corrective exercise
- Post operative rehabilitation
To find out more about our Physiotherapy services or to make an appointment please call 01892 600815.
Exercise & fitness
- How to treat an ankle sprain
- Minimise injuries with an effective warm up
- Physiotherapy Q&A : How do I improve arthritic pain in my hands?
- Physiotherapy Q&A : Why do I have pain at the front of my knee?
- Physiotherapy Q&A : My shoulder keeps ‘clicking’ when I play cricket
Our services are available for NHS, self funding and privately insured patients.
If your GP needs to refer you for orthopaedic treatment, rheumatology or neurology ask to be referred to The Horder Centre.
Access fast and affordable treatment for privately insured and self funding patients.