Turkey and apple is a classic flavour combination. These lower fat burgers work great on the barbecue. So why not try with a salad or coleslaw.
Makes 8-10 burgers
Preparation time: 10mins
Cook time: 10-14mins
800g lean turkey mince
3 slices bread
2 dessert apples
2 medium eggs, beaten
1tbsp wholegrain mustard
Olive oil spray
1. Rip the bread into a food processor and blitz into breadcrumbs
2. Coarsely grate the apple
3. In a large bowl mix together the minced turkey, breadcrumbs, mustard and apple. Then stir in the egg.
4. Divide the mixture up into 10 portions and use your hand to shape into burgers.
5. Spray with oil spray and cook on the barbecue for 5-7minues on each side, or until juices run clear.
6. Serve with wholegrain buns and salad.
Nutritional content: per burger
Calories 178 Kcal
Total Fat 5.8g
– Saturated Fat 1.6g
– Polyunsaturated Fat 0.4g
– Monounsaturated Fat 1g
What makes Horder Healthcare unique
Horder Healthcare is committed to providing the very best quality of care for our patients and customers. We are continuously working on improving and reducing risks and this is reflected in our consistently high CQC results, patient satisfaction questionnaires and minimal levels of infection.
We are a charity
We reinvest our profit to benefit more people and help us achieve our aim of advancing health.