Salmon is an oily fish and a great source of omega 3. 1-2 portions of oily fish are recommended a week to reduce the risk of cardio vascular disease. These salmon patties go great with potatoes and salad.
Ingredients: (makes 6 patties)
2 tins pink salmon (2x212g)
5 spring onions, thinly sliced
2 eggs beaten
100g whole wheat bread crumbs
1-1 ½ tbsp wholegrain mustard
olive oil cooking spray
1. Drain and flake the salmon with a fork
2. Add the spring onion to the salmon followed by the beaten eggs and mix well
3. Add the bread crumbs a handful at a time, continually mixing
4. Finally add the mustard and continue to mix. (Add a finely chopped chilli if you like a little more heat)
5. Allow the patties to chill in the fridge for 20-30mins
6. Spray with olive oil spray and fry for 7mins on each side until cooked through
Nutritional content: per pattie
Calories 153 Kcal
Total fat 6.2g
– Saturated fat 1.3g
– Polyunsaturated fat 1.4g
– Monounsaturated fat 2.5g
What makes Horder Healthcare unique
Horder Healthcare is committed to providing the very best quality of care for our patients and customers. We are continuously working on improving and reducing risks and this is reflected in our consistently high CQC results, patient satisfaction questionnaires and minimal levels of infection.
We are a charity
We reinvest our profit to benefit more people and help us achieve our aim of advancing health.